Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massachusettes charity concert.
To anyone living in MA, around the cape cod area specifically!

In Onest (next to Wareham) on the 1st of July we will be having a charity concert! 
Surf and turf
Beer and liqour (Bring your ID please!)
Oldies rock
Fireworks

If you would like details or other information come talk to me at any time! 
I am head staff and would love to see some of you there! 
You can even pitch a tent on property if you're traveling a bit and would like some rest before returning home in the morning!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Will there be Cape Cod Potato Chips?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(06-08-2017, 07:00 PM)City Wrote: Will there be Cape Cod Potato Chips?

I don't know if you've ever actually tried those rock slivers disguised as chips. But they're pretty shitty lol.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
(06-08-2017, 09:14 PM)SusAF Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 07:00 PM)City Wrote: Will there be Cape Cod Potato Chips?

I don't know if you've ever actually tried those rock slivers disguised as chips. But they're pretty shitty lol.

I enjoy Cape Cod Potato Chips. Fite me.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
1v1 pistols only on Rust.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod