• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental
I forgor this place existed im on vacay rn
Edit ffs the one time i leave there new shit Angry
I made mistakes but i think im past that
... i think
Im going through it rn
I am just kinda tired and sad all the time 
I dont wanna game iml im here on vacay and i dont even wanna get out of bed idk what to do and could use some adnice
... i think
Take a deep breath and feel out your emotions, really think them through. There is no shame in what you're feeling and there is sometimes no reason behind a person's feelings, they just arise sometimes. Life is tough, and it only gets tougher as you think about all of the issues around you and the fact that they are piling up. It becomes easier to let go of what matters and what is important as you start to put less care into things. My advice is likely similar to what many people would say, but as I've recently been through a bad patch myself, hopefully I can give some words of wisdom.

1. Try to do something everyday, whether it is picking a little bit of trash around the room or making yourself some food, getting up and stretching, or better yet, taking a small walk outside. Small actions can snowball into bigger and better things for yourself, and you might find something new that you enjoy. For me, I found out I really enjoy cooking and cleaning.

2. Do something that makes you happy or at least content with yourself everyday. Go draw or color, maybe try to play a sport, play a game, talk to friends. Interaction is something that I took away from myself until I realized it is something to help make me happy, so I forced myself to interact when I was feeling down and eventually I would forget when I didn't feel as invisible anymore.

3. Journal. Journaling is a little rarer of something for me but writing out my thoughts, whether it's into poem form or just general thoughts scribbled on a notepad, I felt as if I was able to express my feelings and thoughts without having to burden somebody. Not that expressing emotion and reaching out to other people is ever a burden, but for me, I often put myself down by believing I was being a burden.

4. Stay active. Stick with me on this one, a first step is just appreciating the weather outside, maybe taking a walk. But something like athletics and sports or the gym help to create a routine of discipline where you feel accomplished for finishing a somewhat difficult task as well as being on the mission to self improving your own health and body. This greatly improves mental health too as long as activity is viewed as a positive influence. and finally,

5. Don't forget that you're not alone in your own struggles as you navigate emotions and life itself. Everyone walks a different path but often have similar experiences. Reach out to your support lines and groups, whether that is family or friends. Often enough, they can tell you what they have been going through to make yourself not feel so alone in your own struggles. People's experiences are not meant to be a sadness competition but rather gaining a larger understanding of the human experience. Love others as much as yourself and love yourself as much as you love others. People learn largely through two ways, their mistakes and other people's mistakes, and a large one of my mistakes was believing I was alone in my path.

Hopefully this helps man, and from what I remember about this community, Dink's is a great place to converse and meet other people who are supportive and chill. You just have to extend a hand before they extend one to you. This isn't a perfect guide, and you should do what you believe best applies to you, but making the effort to reach out in the first place is a good step to have taken.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
I get how you feel, its a shitty feeling to put it bluntly. For starters I think you should make sure you absorb everything koi mentioned in their post as they gave you some of the best advice you could receive, in my opinion. 

I'm just gonna say nothing will work if you don't put in the effort to help yourself. I don't mean to sound rude of course, but it's just the truth. Probably hypocritical as I can't even take my own advice too well, but the point stands. Someones you just gotta force yourself to get out of bed on those days where you feel like shit. Like everything is just weighing down on you. I'm no expert on psychology or anything, just trying to explain what sometimes works for me, maybe it could help you. 

Sometimes even something as simple as taking a walk can improve your mood. Excersizing in general is a really good way to just get your mind off of some negative thoughts and emotions you may have. Of course you should make sure you talk to someone you know you trust or a therapist as well, but working on yourself physically really does make you genuinely feel better mentally. You don't even have to do anything crazy. To say it's hard is an understatement but it REALLY does help, you just got to persevere and not give up.

I will say just know you aren't alone in your struggles. Nothing is a competiition when it comes to trauma or things that have occured in your life. Each person has their own struggles, no matter what they are. Gonna sound silly but seeing someone else going through shit makes me not feel like I'm alone in everything. 

Again, koi made a REALLY good post and I recommend you applying some of the things they said into your everyday life. I surely am. I think it's just worth the try, if something doesn't work for you thats ok! At least you know for sure. Don't know till you try. Apologies for the long post but I'm quite drunk and probably rambling on like usual. Got a lot to say when it comes to stuff like this.

You got this, this community in general is extremely open and full of helpful and kind people so don't feel like you can't talk to anyone. Just take things say by day and don't fret about the things you can't control. You can do it dude, I wish nothing but good luck to you.
Thank you the sports and art are gonna be a start its just hard cuz im like 3-4 states away from home rn
Its just hard to put yourself out there without me feeling like im expecting something and it makes me hesitant
... i think