Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oreos are yummy
Ingame Name: Oreos™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526445385 
Discord Tag: yaboioreos

Time Played: 143 hours

When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): est mostly in the afternoon 5:00 ish until 10-11

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I will be attentively looking after the concerns of everyone and swiftly making sure rule breakers are dealt with. I will make sure new players know everything the server has to offer and use everything at my disposal to make them feel welcome and be lasting members of the community.

Why you want to help the community:  I came back after a few years to see the server still kicking with some great new maps and lots of new people. I found it enjoyable again and have spent alot of time recently just logging in even if theres not very many people on. I had thought my gaming days were behind me but I had a friend who passed and really enjoyed gaming and it made me dive back into it. One of the first places I went was dinks because I have so many good memories of playing here and I hope to make alot more.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: I think I was just looking for servers to play on one day and when I joined the pointshop system

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  yes

Other:
oreos makes a perfect pair with milk
https://imgur.com/f5FFRCE

Hey, you are a bit short on consistent activity over the last month. The goal should be a good month of active time in the community. Would love to see you on the server more. -1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(03-07-2024, 12:00 AM)TDawg4 Wrote: https://imgur.com/f5FFRCE

Hey, you are a bit short on consistent activity over the last month. The goal should be a good month of active time in the community. Would love to see you on the server more. -1
dw im planning on getting my time up. in the past I absolutely no lifed the server
Hi Oreos! I've seen you on once or twice since I started playing, and while I have never had any issues with you, as TDawg said, you haven't been on at all much recently and have seemingly just come back from a hiatus.

On top of not playing, you haven't posted on the forums or discord (minus one message on the 24th of last month) since 2021, which shows there has been no other community interaction at all since then. I wish you the best of luck, but I would highly recommend putting more time into the community before applying again if you get denied this time around. So for now, I am -1 on this.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
-1, you dont have enough time both server and community wise. You would at least need a month worth of activity in the community, but you've barely came back my man. I would've waited at minimum close to a month to apply if you were consistent.
Denied due to applicant deleted application.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]