Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revive the early morning server
earliest i wake up is 3 pm thats the best i can do for you
[Image: giphy.gif]
Server normally gets active around 3pm till like 3am. Somedays its earlier as early as noon. (Times are in EST)

All depends on when people are out of work or school for the day.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(03-07-2024, 12:54 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: most of the servers regulars are in their 20s-30s and gotta go to work like a responsible member of society instead of rot in front of a computer

this isn't 2016, 2 year olds don't play this game that much anymore
So because im on in the mornings before work means im rotting in front of a computer...?

(03-07-2024, 07:50 PM)chibill Wrote: Server normally gets active around 3pm till like 3am.  Somedays its earlier as early as noon. (Times are in EST)

All depends on when people are out of work or school for the day.
yeah I know but a while back there was always people in the mornings
(03-07-2024, 08:51 PM)Oreos™ Wrote: yeah I know but a while back there was always people in the mornings
This was probably either during COVID or during peak Gmod. Idk how far back you're remembering
well I was on and off over the years but I consistently remember there still being some people in the morning. its alright things change just wish I could log on before work
It might be that way during the Summer. During school year you’ll typically never see people on in the morning.
Dawg, I be at work.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
https://youtu.be/S20RwEOe-uI 

timestamp 1:37