Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me cook real quick
What name do you usually go by on the server?
Slasheronic or Slash

What is your Discord account username?
Slasheronic

What is your Discord ID? (how to find your ID)

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile)
Uhhhh that is very hard to find because of a recent kick done on accident but I have been in and out of the server since 2019

Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yep

What staff position are you applying for?
Helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why.
No, only jokes

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why.
Nope, only ever jokes

What made you decide to apply?
Frankly, I have always loved Dinks, it has a dear place in my heart. However, I haven't really be on any of the servers other than PH in recent times (and of those times it has been on and off). However, I have always and do want to help the community and I find that I am quite active on discord a decent amount of the time. Since I am now in college, I do have assignments but honestly I usually have my second monitor with discord on it anyway so I sometimes just lurk. But overall I really just want to help out and make sure everyone enjoys Dinks like I do.

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?
Everything I can really! I have a decently wide variety of areas where I am helpful. I do a decent job in switching between a social and professional mindset and have before found myself attempting to be supportive to various community members. Further, I am quite versed with Discord and issues that can commonly arise on it. Similarly, I am adaptable and am quite good at problem solving and do have experience staffing on the GMods servers and do have discord helping experience before.

Anything else to add?
Overall, I totally understand any feedback I get, positive or negative. All I ask is that if you have feedback to genuinely make it constructive since I always like to hear how I can improve. Also help idk how to bold things or do formatting on forums
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
From what I've observed, I feel as if Slash could do a good job at this. Fairly active user, partakes in discord activities, seems like a good person. Slash can joke around and also take a joke, which I find to be a serious strength in a community like this one.

+1; best of luck to you
smh my head
I remember you from my era and have no qualms with you joining a great team. Assuming you also wish to do so!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 furry

Just kidding, he’s been cool and fun on the server. Don’t see anything wrong with him coming around to help out
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
do not let him cook
hes pretty cool tho +1
[Image: image.png]
I haven’t been active on discord in a while so I’m neutral +0
No red flags from me I think he will do fine +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I will support this app with the understanding that you have the same limitations that I gave you while I was Admin.

A set amount of bad jokes an hour. Too many and you shall be tossed into the sun.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Your application has been accepted! :)