Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Happened.
I think foxka has good past experiences and the skills to be staff again from what i have seen on server recently I think he would do fine +1
foxka... I'm about 60/40 on this, but still, +1.

The incidents that Saylor mentioned are a point of concern when it comes to supporting this for me. There is no proof that has been presented, nor a strike issued for the gag situation, so I shall look past that one for now (though if you still by chance have the clip saylor, even without sound, it'd show whether or not the player was alive when gagged).

First half;

- Hackusations: (the situation that I am talking about and believe this to be about is my assumption based off of what I've personally seen. If it was a different incident, I apologize!) I believe this was towards a specific member who you were convinced was using bhop scripts, which you brought up several times to several staff members including me. However, after further review, no one has been able to find any evidence of this claim at all.

- Lying in reports: While I do believe the first incident of this, to me at least, is not a real big deal, the response to the report in-game and on the forums are completely different. Which does happen sometimes, I just thought I'd mention it since the concern was lying in reports. The Kessler situation is a bit more concerning, attempting to get out of a deserved slay by lying in the report/messages when questioned about it because you were spitefully trying to get a rise from someone else is absolutely not the best look, especially when you know a ton about the rules and going forward, I hope that you won't repeat that behavior.

Second half;

- Foxka is an incredibly active regular who has tons of prior experience with staffing and is very dedicated to this community. He's friendly, he knows the rules and guidelines incredibly well (a few weeks ago, he even kindly, patiently informed me of and explained some new things about the rules/guidelines that I had not known about during a particularly frustrating situation for several people where I had absolutely mishandled one of his reports as the situation had never come up for me and I was getting conflicting answers about what to do, so I am thankful for that!), gets along with and is liked by a majority of the current player base, he is also just fun to be around which helps liven the server's atmosphere a ton. 

I don't doubt if he was entrusted with being staff again, that he'd do wonderful. I also believe that he'll be able to work on the behavior mentioned above and on being a bit more patient when it comes to accusing people without any evidence.

I wish you the best of luck, Foxka! :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
Bump since this got buried over last few days
Changing to a +0. Still have my concerns, but since posting them on here about a week ago I haven't noticed any further issues with Foxka. Think they could do fine as Trusted
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
Officer Foxka +1
accepted ez pz thanks for all the input