Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheRealSliX PH Staff Application
Star 
Ingame Name: TheRealSliX
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:66706649
Time Played: 60 hours.
When First Joined: Not exactly sure on the date I first joined. It was maybe a year ago but I only played a little bit then.
Availability: Any day any time.
Rank Desired: Trusted. 
Current Rank: Master 
What can you do to help the community?: I can help keep the players following the rules. Like no mic spamming, ghosting, or using illegal spots. 
Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy the server and the community. This server is one of the best prop hunt servers out there. 
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have not.
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope.
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I use medal and obs for recording and can take screenshots with the windows print screen feature.
How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? The servers name was catchy and I decided to try it out and really enjoyed it.
Other: I used to admin for a Gmod Naruto RP server that my friend took down and knew the rules well just like I do in this server. So I have experiance. I have a huge amount of free time as well.
Trusted
Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 85 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).
Be at least 16 years of age

You don't meet the hour requirement :c
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Not going to vote since I haven't been very active nor do I know you right now but something I would recommend is starting with ban request so that staff and admins can see that you know about the rules and know how to deal with troublesome players.
[Image: unknown.png]
I will -1 this app for now. Other than not having enough hours of being Trusted, I am not familiar with you and how you work against troublemakers, both in and out of the PH server. I would recommend doing some ban requests and making yourself known in the discord. It is just so staff and regulars can get to know you a bit better.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
(03-16-2024, 11:34 PM)happy Wrote: Trusted
Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 85 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).

Oh I thought it was 60 hours because the server says 60. I do have an introduction thread and im 25. Also I know Harmless Potato and many others on the server.
(03-17-2024, 10:58 PM)TheRealSliX Wrote:
(03-16-2024, 11:34 PM)happy Wrote: Trusted

Oh I thought it was 60 hours because the server says 60. I do have an introduction thread and im 25. Also I know Harmless Potato and many others on the server.

Yeah I have noticed that before but they have since changed the minimum hour req's, you should always double check those on forums to be safe. Further, while you may know plenty of people on server, you have the one forum post and little to no discord involvement (idk if your discord ign is any different) and while that is not outwardly required, I would totally recommend since it shows how much more in touch with the community and is also just a solid place to talk to everyone. I haven't been on PH while you have so I can't give input on that but as previously stated by others you do not meet the minimum required 85hrs so that'll be a -1 for me atm.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]

I think you may be a good candidate for trusted in the future.

but I think a bigger community presence, maybe a ban request or two would go a long way to supporting you.

In other words, I highly reccommend that you re-apply if/when applicable, and keep doing what you are doing.

edit: would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND you get OBS to record. or use shadowplay or the AMD equivalent.

-Sad
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
As someone who has played with you a handful of times, I'm going to be neutral on this decision. 
I do think that with time you would be a good addition to the staff. 
Just know that being staff you will be held to a certain standard on how you act on the server.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
bumpity bump
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hi Slix. thank you for your application.

I think you've gotten some good feedback from everyone that has commented and i agree with most of them. Some more time in server and engaging with the community both in server, here, and in the discord a little bit would really help.
I suggest that when you're in server and staff is on you ask them if they need your assistance and that you help gather evidence for ban requests.

this application is currently denied.
the soonest you may reapply is 4/27/24
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.