Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheRealSliX Introduction
Hi i'm TheRealSliX. Im 25 years old I play a lot of video games. In my free time i'm very creative. I make memes on TikTok and do graphic effects as my job for the time being. I love to meet new people and really enjoy many things. My hobbies include gaming, streaming, video editing, graphic arts, and hanging with my friends and family. I love any kind of food but my favorite is Pizza. I watch a lot of Naruto and comedy movies such as any Adam Sandler movie. Thats me. A fun gamer who eats yummy food and spends 0 time touching grass.
Welcome to the forums!
???????? ??????
Wilkommen und guten tag!
(03-16-2024, 11:38 PM)TheRealSliX Wrote: Hi i'm TheRealSliX. Im 25 years old I play a lot of video games. In my free time i'm very creative. I make memes on TikTok and do graphic effects as my job for the time being. I love to meet new people and really enjoy many things. My hobbies include gaming, streaming, video editing, graphic arts, and hanging with my friends and family. I love any kind of food but my favorite is Pizza. I watch a lot of Naruto and comedy movies such as any Adam Sandler movie. Thats me. A fun gamer who eats yummy food and spends 0 time touching grass.
Welcome! Meet us on the ninth green at 9.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean