Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tmod application
Ingame Name: MUTE Roger The Rabbit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180494821

Time Played: 2w 6d 19h 44m

When First Joined: [b]August 24th 2016[/b]

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): [b]I am in the Eastern time zone and I will be on most of the day and the time is random but i have been getting on around noon till really late at night.[/b]

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can help by doing what I need to do when it is needed of me and even when no other staff is on.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help this server grow and stay going stong and have it reach the highest it can reach and then even go higher.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have not been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...ris_wilson

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...ris_wilson

How did you find us?: I was just looking for a server to play and found the server.

Other: I am just glad i can help this server and be apart of the family.  :)

+ -
+1 
active all the time, know the rules and enforces them but is still an all around cool guy. absolutely deserves this position
also jesus that time
About fucking time. Everyone says your amazing! And I think you are aswell. Always active, know the rules and enforces and is a pretty chill guy. +1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Like Lin said. IT'S ABOUT TIME.

+1
You definitely deserve this.
You're the most active as of now and you've always been a good staff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
+1. No red flags at all. Also very active, and has a great amount of time.
former admin2
Was about to say I had no idea who you were, then I realized this is for prophunt.
+1 You meet all the requirements
+1

You do a amazing job as staff. Your Always active alot even in the mornings when i see you on. Your a really big help. You make people have a great time and laugh. Your going to be a amazing T-Mod.  Heart
I meant to reply earlier but forgot. Sorry!

You are a wonderfully dedicated member of the staff already, I look forward to the future!
Congratulations! You will be promoted once Starky or Dink gets on!
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies