Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness
Its that time of year! In honor of the best tournament in sports starting this week! I wanna see everyone's brackets who made one and what people here think about the NCAA tournament and their biggest hot takes/upsets they are picking! I made 3 brackets this year.

Bracket 1

Bracket 2

Bracket 3

My biggest hot take is I think James Madison could make the sweet sixteen but im curious what others think. Chaos is coming and I cant wait to eat bogo wings and watch it all :)
my main bracket prediction: every single game is going to result in the same person fan getting a sprained ankle, but it wont be found out that it happened until years later and will be a mandela effect type enigma because how was he everywhere at once?????
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
[Image: hvllnVZ.png]

I'm cooking major ass with the whole west bracket but let me cook.

My hot take is that Duke is ass and Kentucky & Bama's defenses will catch up to them early.
former admin2
Haha sports ball :)
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...