Richard Russell Ban Appeal
Learn how to talk to women and stop fucking being weird.

Bro I would never be comfortable even saying that to Proper and I'd consider her a friend I can make edgy jokes with. -1 for that alone, not even gonna touch the coco stuff as it speaks for itself imo.
-1 we dont take kindly to creeps here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lmfao referencing a pretty popular meme about that kid that posted a video of him singing along to eminem and claiming that he was "raping" (misspelling of rapping) in the title. yeah definitely a pedophilia joke.
(all the above evidence)
-snip-

people do not change their minds so quickly, both us and you, perhaps.

previously mentioned everything, no change noticed/documented/discussed

in other words

nuh uh.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(03-23-2024, 01:46 AM)Richard Russell Wrote: Lmfao referencing a pretty popular meme about that kid that posted a video of him singing along to eminem and claiming that he was "raping" (misspelling of rapping) in the title. yeah definitely a pedophilia joke.
Ur hopeless

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Oops, should have checked my donation amount and social credit with the cliques of the server before shooting back at someone who joins the server drunk to ramble on in voice chat about her sexual encounters. But I'm a creep for joining in on jokes less raunchy than the ones made by people who are in your accepted group.
love the accountability being taken :)
I AM NOT READING ALLAT!!

-10000000 good luck lil bro
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Shocked 
-1 aw hell nah, get funny bro
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zuu336ju27k5rev42h...y.gif&ct=g]