Richard Russell Ban Appeal
i killed you once and was slain and then you reported me 1 map later because you were mad that what you were saying was unwelcome and what i was saying was not

also i haven't used the dinkleberg's ttt voice chat in the entire year of 2024 so idk what you're going on about there everything i said to you is in the text logs
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
-1 you're creepy and weird. Stay banned.
(03-23-2024, 02:30 AM)Richard Russell Wrote: Oops, should have checked my donation amount and social credit with the cliques of the server before shooting back at someone who joins the server drunk to ramble on in voice chat about her sexual encounters. But I'm a creep for joining in on jokes less raunchy than the ones made by people who are in your accepted group.
If it’s as bad as you claim I have one question: Why are you still here?

-1 this wasn’t a one time occurance. You’re saying weird shit in the regular.
Your ban appeal has been denied. You can reapply NEVER!!! You are weird and gross and dismissing blame onto someone else for behavior that has zero tolerance here.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 you seem to need help, but Dinks banned castration in the fall of 19.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1, the screenshots speak for themselves and the fact that you’re doubling down and digging your grave deeper clearly shows you would engage in the same behavior again.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You're annoying, not to mention a weirdo.

Sometimes the jokes write themselves. -1
smh my head
March Madness just got crazier!!! The next big upset is this appeal being denied bc you are a FREAK!!! -1 you don’t deserve to be here because you’re annoying and weird. Stay off 4chan
-1 We do not condone creepy behavior here
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1, the creepy and weird behavior speaks for itself. Quite remarkable that you are doubling down and trying to turn the tables on other people, stay away