Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont worry i know what im doing
lets also remember WE CAN HAVE ARE OWN OPINION ON THINGS
my opinion is
-1 all I know about you is that you are a child, angry, and like to slur/slurbait, but good luck I suppose.
I am going to -1 for now as I feel there is some maturing to do on your part and this application is very basic with nothing really telling me why you deserve staff. You are a cool person and I have always had fun when your on but I have seen the immature side of you and believe there is work to be done. I do agree with some of the points @PandaInPants has brought up as well. With some work I believe you could be staff one day. Good luck on your application!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
sorry if i was a little upset, solo queing in val is very tiring, btw damien i already knew proper was accepted
Maddox can't even hold a site in cs2 OR throw flashes correctly 

BRO THINKS HE'S DAVID CHAPMAN LFMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

+1
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
(03-27-2024, 10:58 AM)Quantum_Edge Wrote: BRO THINKS HE'S DAVID CHAPMAN LFMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

+1

aye why you full name doxxing me (it’s on my steam profile)
smh my head
(03-26-2024, 03:46 PM)symptom maddox Wrote: WE CAN HAVE ARE OWN OPINION ON THINGS
maddox once again proving he has yet to pass a single rudimentary english class
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
im ending this, it seems some people really dont think i have changed. I try too change for the better. Maybe if i played it better, maybe if i had been more clear in the start. Maybe if the inactive owner got on once or twice a week. Maybe if you didnt set me up with these most obvious traps. Maybe if former admins and long time players didnt join in dinks. Maybe if you didnt ask me some ODDLY SPECIFIC QUESTION THAT COULD ONLY APPLY TO ONE SINGULAR PERSON. In the future lets try to remember that i am human like you. I really could piece together whats going on. Some think that i haven't changed, Some think that i have ZERO problems in life, but i'll tell you one MAJOR problem i have had for all my life. My dad is a big smoker and drinker so piece together that information. I think the idea of Dinks lore is very stupid. This is a GARRYS MOD TTT server that is named after a character in a kids tv show thats probably showed up like a hand full of times. This really wont affect me though, ill still play on dinks so ill see you all later.

thank you all for the time
yap yap yap no one asked for your life story. denied.