Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request (March 26th, 2024)
Game 
Steam Name: JoeKing
Steam I.D: 76561198269951533

Who banned you: chelllman

Reason for ban: Everything in the book, illegal spots, harassment, inappropriate topics and language, trolling.

Reason for Admins to unban you: https://youtu.be/pnBe8bFI2ls this video is one of many times I along with a couple other dummies decided that being rude, loud, annoying, and arrogant was nothing short of the funniest stuff in the whole wide world. I had been around for months at that point (when the video was posted) but there was a lot going on from the start of me joining the server. I know starting off with the list of reasons why I was banned in the first place isn't a wonderful strategy to getting unbanned, but I figured it'd be best to let whoever's in control of unbanning me know that I also know I was, for a lack of better words, an asshat. I've since then went to college and had a wonderful time meeting tons of people, and have better taught myself to not stick out like a sore thumb in a room full of people, whether they be people of authority or my peers. I just want to hop back into the server and goof around again. It'd be nice to have a server where people aren't at each other's throats. 

To the Admin Chelllman who banned me, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable and chewing you out back then. I know this ain't an excuse, but I was in a bit of a tough spot and was having fun being a vulgar jackass to people who didn't need to be treated like that. Hope you're doin' good, I'd be amazed if you remember me, but if you do, I hope you're still hanging out in the prophunt servers/
Joe
King 
Hi Joe,

Don't worry, I've got a pretty good memory, and I remember all the people that made me lose brain cells when I was staff.
Checking PH bans, I permabanned you a little over 2 years ago, so I wasn't even an admin at the time.

Two years is a long time to grow, and you actually put some effort into the app so +1 to unban.

We let Big Smoke come back and he was even worse, so I don't see why you can't come back either.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
THIS is how an appeal should be done! Not only has it been 2 years but the self reflection in your appeal speaks volumes toward convincing that you'd do better this time around. +1
Accountability in a Dink’s ban appeal? What world line is this?

A couple years and clear maturing make this easy +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You did had your issues back then and it's good to see that you have since matured from that lifestyle
[Image: unknown.png]
I mean it's been 2 years and you have a honest reflection on your previous mistakes. 

+1
???????? ??????
as someone who, two years ago was on the recieving end as well, two-years-ago-me would have said -1

that being said, you have truly stepped up and acted like a mature adult. you can't fix the past, but you CAN be a better person. It seems you have chosen choice 2.

I am truly impressed

+1

(hopefully)  welcome back.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I mean if the person that banned you can accept you back so can I +1!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
It's nice to see you can recognize where you made mistakes and you show a lot of maturity and change through this appeal. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hi Joeking

first things first your steam 32 is STEAM_0:1:154842902. this is what we want when we ask for steam ID just sos you know.

Alrighty lets get down to it. I appreciate the effort you've put into this unban request. I can agree with everyone here that you will be allowed back into the prophunt server. 2 years is enough time for a 2nd chance.
that being said, normally when someone that is unbanned form a perma, depending on their transgressions they are given some chances upon their return.
after you are unbanned you will be on the 1 strike system for some time since your list of offenses was quite extensive. one oopsie and youre back to perma.

welcome back to the dumpster fire. have fun and dont fuck up your "2nd chance".
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.