Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Changes to Reputation System and Some Thoughts
as a reddit karma enjoyer I think this is a positive change

I do agree with Jammin to a point (idk what hes cooking in some parts of that post tho), I would like to see less discussion threads getting locked with this change now that rep will probably be disabled on more "serious" threads (removing some incentive to derail them). Obviously thread locking is a tool to keep topic threads from derailing or getting too crazy, but if the goal is to foster healthy discussion of the thread topic then locking the thread isn't the ideal outcome and I would like to see it avoided more than it is in favor of other moderation options. das just my opinion tho
(I am not referring to any recent events FYI, that was handled fine imo)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to Reputation System and Some Thoughts - by reina - 03-27-2024, 08:54 PM
RE: Changes to Reputation System and Some Thoughts - by reina - 03-27-2024, 09:55 PM
RE: Changes to Reputation System and Some Thoughts - by RussEfarmer - 03-27-2024, 10:36 PM