Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
not enough shitposting
Doing my yearly rounds, just to check out the state of things. Still god-awful as usual, but that's more or less a given. Yet I still find myself disappointed. 
The amount of shitposting I see on here is minimal--this place is practically a graveyard. A shityard, you could say. Perhaps. Perchance. What the fuck is that about? I want to see more meaningless posts, more drama, more shit. More posting. More shitposting, if you will. I came here expecting an extremely backed up sewer system and what do I get? Not shit, that's for sure, maybe a crumb or two, if I'm lucky. This is Mr Clean levels of lacking shit. For shame, dinklefellows. For shame. Dinkleberg would be rolling in his grave (may he rest in peace) if he knew what his absence would have on our humble shitposting community. I'm crying myself to sleep tonight.
[Image: giphy.gif]
okay
sorry for your loss
I accidentally rated this thread 2 stars instead of 1 help
[Image: d71dff1cf95832423b103fe9f007ed72.gif]
Damn I haven’t seen you in like five years how’ve you been arbok
[Image: oh-no-anyway.gif]
(03-29-2024, 01:05 AM)Battons Wrote: Damn I haven’t seen you in like five years how’ve you been arbok

Could certainly be worse! Good to see you my man
[Image: giphy.gif]
Miss you gamer
former admin2