Appeal for unban request
Hello Everyone who is going to see this.
Ingame Name: Albedo 
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:106519490
Who Banned Me: HONG
Reason For Ban: get better hacks
length of ban: infinite
Reason to maybe unban me: I know I did stupid things, if you want to I can show you my PC what programms I have installed. At that time I was a bit hurt and I somehow thought it was a great idea to cheat. I am a new man now I understand my misstake if you do not want me to be unbanned I understand it and I am from there on never going to disturb you in anyway. I hope you understand it. I only cheated at that time at this time I am also on other server, where you can ask those if I still cheat. At that time I was also a bit quirky and thought it was funny. I am trully deably sorry for my idotic things. I hope to get unbanned soon to prove myself, that I got to be a changed man.
Have you been banned before: No I was gladly never been banned before.
Hong ban is probably old, and I doubt you’d need to go the length to show your PC. I have no problem with you coming back provided you no longer hack again +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 hong ban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Seems like a legit apology. If HONG was the one who banned you then it's been a while.

Not to undermine the severity of hacking, but we've allowed people to return for more egregious behaviors (harassment, etc.) with time passed.
smh my head
unbanned. please dont hack anymore bro