Banned for Attempted Mass RDM
Ingame Name: |IPH| Lex, Сука

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67783898

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Attempted Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: Mainly because I have no idea why I was banned. I wasn't ever reported by anyone or anything like that. A round just ended and BAM, Permabanned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes. And I knew why. It was RDM and Leave. I had thought that a player was sitting in a dumpster with manhacks without being attacked. I guess I was wrong. Without really thinking about the incident, I left a few minutes later. I realized my mistake when I tried to log back on later that day.

Other: If Christian, or whoever the "victim" is, could provide me with an explanation for why I was banned, I'd gladly accept that instead.
@Christian got logs bby
I actually banned the wrong player. I'll try and get someone to sign off this so you can be unbanned.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-10-2017, 01:57 PM)Christian Wrote: I actually banned the wrong player. I'll try and get someone to sign off this so you can be unbanned.

If its truly the wrong player then just unban him.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
I'm coming on to unban you right now. Sorry about that, was kinda rushing myself to get in the shower. I was called on because multiple RDMers were on at the time, so I 100% copied the wrong ID when trying to handle it. I would like to apologize for doing so, I would feel bad if I ruined your experience on the server. And I take full responsibility for making this mistake.

Edit: You've been unbanned, I'm sorry again for making this mistake.

This thread can be locked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]