Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulling the plug
Due to recent events I will be pulling the plug on the PH Dinks staff team as it is apparent that new guide lines and training needs to be implemented to better handle the situation in a way that dose not feel corporate or robotic, I will be making a post detail the specifics soon about this and extend it to the rest of the staff team outside of PH. However at this time staff will need to re apply and go though training one by one with myself until we reach satisfactory levels. In short the staff team is being let go, I know a lot of you won't come back after this decision, but it's for the best. I will miss you all and I hope we will all meat again.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Thank god I’m not PH staff anymore
???????? ??????
finally, make it a dark rp server now
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Sad day we lose one of the best modes on the dinkleberg community, truly a day to remember now please turn it into the far superior death run mode thanks in advance.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
I'm freeeeeeeeeee
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Starky can fix this dw
Happy April Fools everyone! See you on Prop Hunt tomorrow!
dang it i love prop hunt
for our next april fools joke the prophunt staff team will now learn to have fun, and donors will lose their staff powers