Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Giveaway :)
Hello everyone of the Ph community and sister modes as well. Starting this week and more to come along the future I will partake in a couple of giveaways for the PH game mode. 

So what do you have to do in order to enter and win? It is so easy it's like playing the game itself...as a matter of a fact; that is the way to enter. All you will have to do is have a cumulative 90 mins on the server from 4/2-4/9. You may also include your Discord @, 32 I.D, and or just a way to able to contact you about your winnings and to keep in track whoever participates. 

Well what will you receive from all the trouble from playing the game? Skins from the crates including but not limited 
  • Loona 
  • Millie
  • Moxxie
  • Paper craft Miku
  • Lucifer 
  • and many more. 

Not tempting enough well, here are also the other incentives for the giveaway. 
1st place- 40 boxes of chooice + skin of choice
2nd place- 25 boxes of choice + skin of choice
3rd place- 15 boxes of choice + 1 of the remaining skins
4-10th place- 10 boxes of choice

The giveaway will conclude on Tuesday the 9th and drawings will commence soon after and will be announcing winners along the week. Have fun. GOOD LUCK. 
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
sign me up, @minishrek4 on discord
I want a chance too
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
@Kickstone on discord :)
ay perfect timing, i recently ran out of premium points
uhhh forgot to reply to this last week but @___noname on discord just in case.
I’m Down for sure @ AdamStandler1 on discord
oh heck yes im in. Discord is iceyicey.
so who won?
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Apologies for the delay, the winners are as following. 

1st. Stone
2nd. shrek
3rd. zomb

the rest will receive 10 crates of their choice. 

For the future, for more people to participate on these giveaways the window will be bigger and will be publicized more throughout the time it is active. Instructions on how to enter would be more clear for everyone to understand.
Thank you. 
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]