Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brahmas Demotion App.
(04-06-2024, 10:17 PM)Brandeaux Wrote: I again fail to see this as an issue of my character.

that was my 2 cents about your behavior, not a character analysis. a person can have great character and still behave in a way that isn't suitable for staff.
(04-06-2024, 10:24 PM)reina Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 10:17 PM)Brandeaux Wrote: I again fail to see this as an issue of my character.

that was my 2 cents about your behavior, not a character analysis. a person can have great character and still behave in a way that isn't suitable for staff.

Alrighty, I will take this information into consideration for future behavior.

(04-06-2024, 10:25 PM)proper Wrote:

(04-06-2024, 08:20 PM)Brandeaux Wrote: I don't really think either of these things are something that can be used against my character but feel free to correct me.

This isn't a character app, it's a staff app. I'm sure you're a good person, and my personal interactions with you have only been positive. When it comes to staffing, however, I am not confident in your ability to deescalate a situation or handle it appropriately (i.e. without getting fired up about it or making it worse).

I think if you can work on that you'd be fine staff, but it's a bit concerning that you're outright disagreeing with people who are trying to give you valid criticism and essentially writing off said criticism. Staff should be able to take criticism in stride. It's obviously fine to refute points you think are wrong, but that's not really what I'm personally witnessing here.

-1 for now.

Thank you for the feedback, I apologize if my disagreement is seen as an inability to take criticism. I do value everyones input here and I am sorry if this does not reach a standard of what should be a healthy disagreement and communication of refutation.
(04-05-2024, 06:57 PM)Brandeaux Wrote: What can you do to help the community: I can promote healthy engagement with staff and users alike. Limit drama and toxicity. As a TTT staff member I would like to improve our overall community health and wellness, finding ways for even our most troubled individuals in the community to discover a healthy mindset with both themselves and the people around them. Naturally I will be due diligent with the grunt work that is associated with being staff but I like to stress major importance upon community involvement. I would also like to slowly get some experience or insight into development and the more technical aspects of running a TTT server. 

I'm sorry but i am having a hard time grasping what this highlighted portion means; what does "finding ways for even our most troubled individuals in the community to discover a healthy mindset with both themselves and the people around them." imply in the context of staffing a ttt server.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Originally I was gonna say +1 as from the times I have played with you and chatted with you I haven't had a problem with you. But after reading bab's and reina's post and admittedly forgetting some of the things said in the discord I'm just gonna +0 and remain neutral. I think personally maybe you should wait a bit before becoming staff.
-1 a bit immature tbh
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
This application has been denied. You may apply again on 5/14/24.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]