Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
茶 Tea Dinkleapplication
Ingame Name: 茶 Tea

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61394097

Time Played: Approx. 879 hours

When First Joined: Aug. 15, 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  PST and after my classes, with latest one being Tuesday and Thursday at 3 PM

Sponsor(s): @RyanHighman @ratty

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I'm fairly level-headed and quite decisive. I've been staff previously on various GMod communities: admin on two prophunt servers, operator/moderator on two TTT servers, and admin on Cinema.

Why you want to help the community: There aren't too many servers that are enjoyable in 2024, and with the current resignations, there aren't many staff on especially at night.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: This server has quite the reputation among other servers, especially back in the day and I guess it made me curious. I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

Other: I know I can be a bit much sometimes but that's because I came to this server to have a good time. Being a woman doesn't help because of the rampant misogyny in gaming in general and somewhat in this community. I love Dinkleberg's though, and I'd like to change it for the better. Despite my harsh words, I do believe this community is worth trying to save. That's why I used to get so angry when people have acted badly in this community. These days, I'm a lot more calm though. I do like to have harsh banter with my friends, and some people might take that the wrong way, but I can assure you it's all in good fun.
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
+1 Very calm and collected, would be great as a staff. Also, she would be the first staff member who is also lord of the files.
im ratty and i sponsor this application
+1 this is the representation i need in the community
-1 ho

In all seriousness, I'm surprised you didn't apply sooner. You know the rules very well, you keep your cool in situations where most people would get hotheaded and say shit that they'll regret, and you're just a fun person to be around. I have no doubt that you will be a great addition to the team.

Definite +1 from me.
what rand said +1
Admin for a cinema?! Oh hell yes.

But anyway, once I pull my carcass off the canvas and start playing TTT again to see how you are there, then I'll vote.
-1 im so glad you finally did this you are always laying down the rules and putting down trolls would love to see you become staff
+1 what gabe said
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 active, knows rules, on in timezones we lack staff, etc