Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ehh Why Not Staff 2 Places lol
+1 baberino <3 obviously

smart, well rounded, excellent person :) she's already great as TTT staff and im confident she will be just as great on the web side of things
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello Bab,

Your application is Accepted. I do want to acknowledge the concerns brought up on this application and they are valid, so they should by no means be downplayed. Bab has articulated herself well to these concerns, acknowledged faults, lessons learned for the future, and took responsibility. That to me is indicative of someone who can learn from their mistakes and are a trustworthy individual that will ask questions when uncertain and take feedback genuinely. A large part of web staff going forward (its something I acknowledge we can improve upon) is collaboration among each other to handle high-level situations. Someone who speaks their mind while being able to take this responsibility, learn from mistakes, and actively participate in community discussions is an ideal staff member who can mitigate their biases (because yes, as humans we all have these).