Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Web mord
Steam/Forum Name: foxka

Discord Tag: foxka

When did you first join the forums?:  when they came out

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: ya I'm old

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: help out the forums with threads that get out of hand and help maintain a healthy environment for discussion while also allowing for nonserious posts where allowed

What made you decide to apply?:  Gabe announcement (he is smelly)

Anything else you would like to add?: I want to help out if possible the same way my goals are to help out on TTT and discord where it's needed, I won't be upset if denied because of I'm aware of the limited availability of the position and just thought that I would toss my hat into ring since I use the forums frequently. Thank you for your consideration!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 old man web staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 certified unc status
big unc status ain't no secret... +0.75 1/2 (+1)

foxka can handle the role I think
bump
+1

I think with Foxka's experience with this community and his longevity here at dinks will play a great role in moderating.
+1 foxka is mad chilling. no idea how else to describe it
+1 no issues have came up since Foxka rejoined the TTT staff team and has proven himself capable of handling such a position.
Biggrin +1
Hello Foxka,

We will not be accepting your application with our limited amount of positions. I appreciate you taking the time to apply. I hope you continue your journey on the TTT staffing side and wish you success there.