Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing......allllll of that
Hello Everyone
Hell of a week huh?
This post is to let everyone know that the admin team is investigating every concern, accusation, and pretty much everything that was happening or brought up yesterday. We are trying to get down to the nitty gritty on whatever we can.
That being said, if anyone has any evidence of anything problematic, further concerns, or wants to bring up anything else privately to the admin team please let us know. Pick your favorite or least favorite admin to send evidence or info to. You can and will be kept anonymous, even to the rest of the admin team you only need to request anonymity.
We will only be taking on serious concerns so keep your shitposting elsewhere.
We are trying guys. There was a lot brought up and we are doing all we can with the time we have.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

With all of this outreach about community issues and the admin team doing their best to find solutions to them, I have only one thing to say about it all

address deez

no but really I wish you guys luck and I support you
I would like to state that dong was my son at one point.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I apologize that you are dealing with all of the incompetence. I trust you all to make the correct decision.
smh my head
dinkleberg more like tinkleberg cause this server is pissy? get it get it do you get the joke can i get an amen
[Image: Kneelgeta.jpg]