Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Defense
Can we all just hug and sing Kumbaya?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I really didn't want to log into dinks but I'm getting many many messages.
I just wanted to say I did the best I could with what I had and extra info that happened after bans etc. I was new to something ike this and thrown in with no guidance etc as was fish and a few others.
Please stop messaging me on discord about dinks and all this stuff, respectfully I left to better my sanity. I have a 3 year old and very busy work life and just moved across country and do not want to be involved with dinks stuff anymore. I love all my babies and I will always be momma nuru to you shitheads and you are free to message me on discord, whatever, I don't care. I'm just very busy and don't respond for days or weeks at a time sorry in advance. But please don't message me about dinks drama. ❤️
Too be safe I removed any and all people I saw causing issues or arguing or etc on any side from my personal discord because I really don't want to deal with drama anymore. I hope you guys can understand and respect this.
I hope things get better for everyone and wish you all happy lives and self fulfillment and enjoyment from little things in life.

Edit; By drama I am referring to everyone linking me this and other things that have happened within the last year or in future to be clear ? things happened and I cannot take anything back or comment on it anymore it was very long ago and my goldfish brain can't remember shit. I don't want updates on anything now past or present.

One more edit because I got asked in dm;
I know what happened with things with melodine were serious but again, I was very young at the time I think like 22/23? And thrown into very serious situations as a new adult and no guidance on how to handle and the owner was very dead. I'm sorry for those I've hurt or upset along the years etc. I have no ill intent or feelings towards anyone here anymore they've all been released. Hope that it can be understood best was done with what tools I had and I did my best to admit when I was wrong with things and showed I tried my best to be open to communicate. Doesn't mean I didn't fail but I tried. I'm sorry to you melodine as well specifically but we've talked about this and why.
(04-13-2024, 08:48 AM)whecheweer Wrote: Left me first adress the external dropbox link found here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/7mxkuqh1n...71qve&dl=0

I didn't notice until voss's post discord must have bugged out and it didn't copy properly. Here is a link to an updated version of only chief.txt since i can't update the dropbox link.
 chief_discord.rar

Apolocheese, for those who don't download it this is the message thats important, 
 Battlewolf2001 — 01/10/2021 3:15 PM
 hee hee
 im a furry slut
 lawd

This is the first sexualized message chief sent me.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Given that I haven't seen any questions in over 24 hours, and given that I haven't been contacted directly by Melodine or anyone else really to discuss further, I wish to close this with my final thoughts on the matter:
I apologize for my complicity in the ban, as my vote was required along with the other admins. I further apologize for my lack of clarity when communicating with you during that situation. Finally, I'm sorry that I didn't fight harder than I did for what I felt was an unjust ban. I hope you realize thru my presentation that I was the last in your corner.
This was truly a horrific situation that Melodine went thru, and we as an admin team 'helped' her by banishment, not by offering the support we needed to. That is shameful and I hope this will be rectified in the coming days.
As I offered earlier, if Melodine or anyone else wishes to discuss further, my DMs are open (let one of the current admins know if you are having trouble contacting me).
However, I'm going to move on from monitoring items in this community for a while. I feel I've answered everything asked of me, whether in this post's reply section or in my various posts on other threads. I've addressed my part of the drama, and am putting this behind me.
If Melodine or anyone else feels I have something else to address, please let me know in DMs.
Thank you, and I wish everyone well.
-Jammin
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks