Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
not a randpost but he yaps just as much it might as well be
Don't eat cheese when you're lactose intolerant.

By the way yes I agree with the tldr. Communication in the past drove me away from these types of communities, and I just come back on here to shitpost and read up on drama.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Rand, if you are going to steal my schtick of essay writing, please remember that the TLDR goes at the beginning, not the end.

Dummy
<3
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(04-14-2024, 02:25 PM)Jammin Wrote: Rand, if you are going to steal my schtick of essay writing, please remember that the TLDR goes at the beginning, not the end.

Dummy
<3
they're called randposts for a reason........................

and
i said important stuff was being bolded in the beginning that was the initial tldr shush
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(04-14-2024, 01:27 PM)Summer Wrote: Don't eat cheese when you're lactose intolerant.

You can't tell me how to live my life!!!

In all seriousness, this post makes a lot of good points. I hope the problems addressed here can be remedied going forward, for the sake of the people who are sticking around and for new people who show up.