Who Banned You: ace1579
Reason For Ban: Mass RDM 
Length of Ban: Perm
Reason for Admins to Unban: It's been over 5 years I don't remember doing this
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
Other: I'm sorry and I'll do better :( 
[Image: hNicf0m.png]
-1 GSU banned, stay gone.

disgusting human beings like you don’t deserve to be in any community or even be allowed to continue doing horrible things
hey chad! we've never talked but I sure know about you. Want me to elaborate?
GSU ban was witch hunt against me. I talk to Jabba daily. I was the only one who supported Jabba when he was backstabbed by Pierogi.
Here is a clear example: https://i.imgur.com/lxa7786.jpeg
Pierogi slandered my name but you are free to believe what you want. I only want to play some trouble in terrorist town
(04-16-2024, 10:29 PM)Chad Wrote: GSU ban was witch hunt against me. I talk to Jabba daily. I was the only one who supported Jabba when he was backstabbed by Pierogi.
Here is a clear example: https://i.imgur.com/lxa7786.jpeg
Pierogi slandered my name but you are free to believe what you want. I only want to play some trouble in terrorist town
that image means nothing
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
As for your pre-existing notions against me I won't be bothering trying to prove you wrong as you are already have made up your mind.
I don't argue with NPC's sorry.
Packwatch bozo
-1 unless rationale for GSU ban is deemed a non-issue by whatever godforsaken admin has GSU now.

But I'm 99% sure I can tell you to get lost. Whatever beef between Jabba/Pierogi wouldn't result in a GSU ban for a third party.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yeah can confirm you are GSU banned, so you will be remaining banned. You will also be banned off our other game servers, discord, and forums. You may not make any other appeals.