Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
@cocain lobster
peak

@Christian @Scoovie
yeah

eberyone else
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
what is your venmo
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Drama aside… Which one of yall leaked staff chat…
(04-24-2024, 04:09 PM)bab Wrote: thank you @tiefling lesbian @reina @Gabe @Hani ! ! ! 

send me y'alls cash tags xo

oh I forgot, also @Norm Minder :)
wow thanks as the most forgotten nothing admin ^_^

shout out to all the ppl that weren’t desperate for admin tho!!
for example @tiefling lesbian and @reina 

i hate @Gabe
Thank you @Sugam
[Image: b_560x95.png]
@Norm Minder @Lost_Leviathan (i never ping idk if this is gonna work) you two in particular have become some of my best friends in this community and jokes aside, I am genuinely grateful for yall. Honestly I'd ping almost every admin or staff I've met, as differences aside I appreciate what you all have done for the community over the years.

@August Forgot about you but appreciate you too dude, you are awesome
happy admins day to the good ones. everyone else GO BACK TO SLEEP.
@August thank you you are appreciated!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-24-2024, 04:42 PM)NO NAME Wrote: @Norm Minder @Lost_Leviathan (i never ping idk if this is gonna work) you two in particular have become some of my best friends in this community and jokes aside, I am genuinely grateful for yall. Honestly I'd ping almost every admin or staff I've met, as differences aside I appreciate what you all have done for the community over the years.

@August Forgot about you but appreciate you too dude, you are awesome

Murder Admins unite!

Shoutout to all admins, current, former, and future. It's thankless and we've seen and dealt with some shitty stuff. To all of you, I hope life treats you all well.

Heart
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]