Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I hate you reina
Don't really got too much to say cause this one definitely does hurt to read, but just wanna say that at the very least you are not alone Hoy. Despite this community basically being on fire for weeks now, I know for a fact that there are still good people here that genuinely do care about you and your struggles. Although I can't say I've been in your shoes in this exact situation, I definitely understand how it feels like you genuinely have no other outlet or somewhere to vent besides online. 

But community stuff aside, you have been a good friend and someone I've really enjoyed hopping on ttt and chatting in the discord with. My dm's are always open if you ever feel like you need to just vent to someone. And I'm positive many others here would be more then willing to chat with you too. Wishing you nothing but the best of luck hoy, again this really fuckin hurts to see but I hope that you can find peace soon!
(04-25-2024, 01:15 PM)Reina Wrote: i'm done with this community. if anyone else has issues with me, bring them up privately so we can resolve them one-on-one instead of making a public forum post about it to feed the drama machine.

this is one of the most wild things ive read do you even comprehend what you just typed?? You did literally the same exact thing. You don’t get to tell people to just leave you alone after you bring up accusations against them.

not sure what else to expect from someone who would lie about being harassed by me over the passing of her pet.

hoy, I’m sorry you feel this way. You know people are here for you, stay strong with the network who support you.
[quote pid="157996" dateline="1714068919"]

i'm done with this community. if anyone else has issues with me, bring them up privately so we can resolve them one-on-one instead of making a public forum post about it to feed the drama machine.
[/quote]
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I know what it feels like, to have your whole world come crashing down. It feels so fucking horrible. I don't know if anything I say would help, but I'm always here if you need it.
Hey Hoy,

Going to make this short since you have already gotten a lot of supports and I am going to say the same things as they are. I had already mention this before but your mental is always important and I hope you are doing well ao far. Even we don't interact that much but I always wished for your heath and everything is your life is good and well. Im sorry that you had feel this way on this community. I hope you keep on being happy and have a wonderful day! (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
the best of us
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
sorry you've got to deal with this hoy, hope things can only go up from here. I'm sure there's not much i can say as i cannot personally relate myself, but i feel for you. It's good to talk to someone, anyone, who will listen, keeping anything in can hurt after a while. You will be able to figure out what is best for yourself, it takes time. hope you're still staffing or get back to it, you did well, i haven't been on enough to see how the servers doing. Staffing is completely unimportant though, your wellbeing comes before anything else!
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat