Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the water....
(04-25-2024, 04:38 PM)Starling Wrote: As Titan has stated not one individual has came forward to ever inform him that they felt he was acting inappropriately. Even in those screenshots there are the females in question interacting with him further and joking along with it. So what exactly is the problem with them.
Just because an individual doesn't expressly tell someone that they're uncomfortable with something does not mean that they can't be made uncomfortable by these types of comments. Even in a court of law this is true so trying to say it doesn't matter for a gmod community means nothing.
(04-25-2024, 04:42 PM)Damien Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 04:38 PM)Starling Wrote: As Titan has stated not one individual has came forward to ever inform him that they felt he was acting inappropriately. Even in those screenshots there are the females in question interacting with him further and joking along with it. So what exactly is the problem with them.
Just because an individual doesn't expressly tell someone that they're uncomfortable with something does not mean that they can't be made uncomfortable by these types of comments. Even in a court of law this is true so trying to say it doesn't matter for a gmod community means nothing.
You're dodging my point. The females you claim are uncomfortable continue to have a conversation with Titan in the claimed discussions. Explain to me how that demonstrates that they are uncomfortable when they had the option to leave the conversation, block him and report him?
(04-25-2024, 04:35 PM)Damien Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 04:31 PM)Starling Wrote: What accusations are there to believe? Screenshots that have been taken out of context from over 2 years ago? Let me repeat, out of context and 2 years ago. There is no actual evidence and to try to frame it is solid proof evidence is quite frankly ridiculous. To go around and slander individuals like this is reflects more on an individual than what they said on the topic.
There isn't any slander at all, the guy made a bunch of uncomfortable comments about and around women and you're sitting here defending him because he's you're friend (Proving my point). Being active for 2 days is not enough time to show any change from this at the very least problematic behavior and being a staff member would tell you that.

What's your point here Damien? I am not friends with this person, but I can see with my own two eyes that the evidence provided was old and there is not enough context to come to a conclusion. Like I said in my other comments, at this point we could say "women" in any capacity and it seems you and others your friends with will take it out of context and consider it an attack or creepy. I am a completely unbias party who can see that this evidence is useless without more context. If more context is provided then we could come to a better conclusion, but stop the shit with 'oh your friends so your taking his side' cause how I see it is your as bias cause your only looking at one perspective, Hong's, because he's your friend. I do not agree with Hong very much but if actual evidence with context and clarity is provided I will be more than happy to remove my +1.
Okay, everyone time to cut it out, this might be reopened later but for now its done.
Am re-opening this thread for any further CONSTRUCTIVE input. If it turns into a back and forth will just re-close it.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I am going to +0 this. I think you are the right person at the wrong time. Hong makes a good point when it comes to your activity and I may be a little biased after Voss, but I think it's a bad idea to give any pass staff members a role for that reason. Give it some time and activity and come back to this in a few months.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I would like to see more activity from Titan before he can be approved for staff so for now -1

Edit: this applies to all of the discord as a whole and not just sitting in one specific channel also
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I scrolled through Titans messages to check how was the activity and it's a bit here and there. +/-0 for now I think you should raise you activity more and stand out.
Hello everyone,

I would like to address the concerns that have been raised regarding my interactions with the women issue. I understand that my behavior may have been perceived as inappropriate and or making others feel uncomfortable, I want to assure you that this was never my intention.

All of my interactions have been in a joking manner, and I have always made sure both sides new it was all in joking and okay with what was being said from the individuals involved. It was never my intention to make anyone feel uncomfortable, and I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been effected by this.

Regarding my inactivity, I was indeed very active a about a month ago i believe, but I had to take a short break due to internet issues. I am now back to being active on a regular basis, and I will do my best to balance my work schedule and the community here.

Thank you for your understanding amd replys so far....
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-27-2024, 10:21 AM)Foxka Wrote: Edit: this applies to all of the discord as a whole and not just sitting in one specific channel also
I want to disagree with you here.  While I do think activity is important I also don't think it's fair to expect Titan to sit on his phone or PC just to get his chance to interact with every single channel in Discord.  In my opinion it should be enough were he usually interacts with the members for a while like once or twice every day or two.