Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough: Petition to upgrade 1-month discord ban to permanent.
(04-25-2024, 07:21 PM)HONG Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 07:16 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 07:12 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: snip
He is currently banned on the TTT server (a 4 week ban) for calling people of Latino descent "subhuman".
this was directed towards an individual i have history with rather than their people

This is a cop out. You could have gone for anything else, yet for some reason you chose the racist route. You could have even made personal attacks.

It is incredibly telling that, when insulting "an individual [you] have history with," you chose to attack them for their race instead of any other aspect (i.e. physical, mental, personality, etc.). You went after the one part of their person that is not specific to the aforementioned individual. The fact is that only a racist would chose as their first option to attack race when you are going after someone you dislike.
Wow this escalated fast. Everyone that is arguing back and forth about old evidence vs new evidence, shut up. It’s all been said

I have no right to ask this but I will: Please stop posting unless you are responding with your own thoughts about the ban request, are providing evidence, or are providing context to evidence already provided.

This circle of shit throwing has got to fucking stop. If you can’t be civil and are going to continue to nitpick words an actions, I just have to ask… why? 99% of you are adults. Act like it.
(04-25-2024, 07:37 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 07:17 PM)Tristan Tactful Nuts Wrote: As at least three others have said about the topic of using old evidence, nothing is wrong with doing that in a thread for advancement (either a staff app, ban appeal, etc). Not a witch-hunt ban request.
This you on a resignation thread from 2 weeks ago?:

[Image: image-2024-04-25-193446152.png]

Stand by your statements. Don't only say they apply when the point made is to your liking.
See in my original post I was going to say something about your thread not being long enough to start half-reading posts and making stupid replies based on that but decided not to. Now, I don't think you're half-reading. I think you're just a moron. How is me calling you out for digging up 3-year-old evidence and me commenting on the CURRENT STATE OF THE COMMUNITY and the ridiculous reply that they felt saying it was worse 5-years ago is a justification. How are these two things even close to related?
Thread is locked, You have anything further to say... well you all know the routine by this point, send it through in DM to an admin
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]