Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough: Petition to upgrade 1-month discord ban to permanent.
(04-25-2024, 06:33 PM)Damien Wrote: "We're not the group causing drama!!!" 
Also members of this group:
So many groups/adjacent people to those groups have participated in shit slinging to the point saying that is like participating in a playground fight and then pointing “he started it” 

Anyone participating is playing some sort of role in it, so trying to find who started what is gonna just keep the brawling perpetual
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-25-2024, 06:33 PM)Damien Wrote: "We're not the group causing drama!!!" 
Also members of this group:
[Image: image-2024-04-25-185419203.png]
HONG ha sido castigado por la mayoría de estas acciones. Pedir un segundo castigo es una tontería. Crece.
Stop bringing evidence from 2+years ago

1+ for a perma ban Hong is extremely toxic
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
I have disagreed with Hong on a lot of things the past few weeks, we exchange negative fat redditor karma on the daily, but I still respect Hong as a person, because even if we don't like someone very much or they act like a moron it's important to owe a basic amount of respect to people. Digging up old messages that are all well and handled by now because they are saying dumb shit on the forums is petty, and you are doing the same exact thing yourself.

All yall mfs are tearing this community to pieces because you can't owe even a little bit of respect to your peers who you disagree with. How do you people function in real life like this? Go to church or something damn

and in case anyone goes there, no I am not "defending hong", you stupid as hell for saying shit like that
(04-25-2024, 06:56 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: All yall mfs are tearing this community to pieces because you can't owe even a little bit of respect to your peers who you disagree with. How do you people function in real life like this? Go to church or something damn

cook it up russell god damn
[Image: giphy.gif]
This primarily feels like a failure of consistency, something I bitched and moaned about a lot when I was PH Staff. I don't necessarily agree with pulling years old evidence to further push a ban on. (This is a case to case basis, some things are only found out through investigation into matters or incidents which result in Community bans.)

Maybe if it was used in contexture with an Appeal or a Staff Application it might make sense but really bringing this up now just doesn't feel quite right. 

I do agree that there was a lot that was overlooked and should've been dealt with more effectively but using this as a driving force for a ban, years after the fact? Maybe the previous history could've been brought forward when discussing ban length but unless anything new that reflects and replicates this past behavior comes up I wouldn't really shoot for a ban with it.

(Apologies if it has. I'm fairly busy so I might have missed the latest scoop of Dinkleberg's Gmod Drama.)
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Let's remind ourselves that the same people who are now saying that these screenshots aren't relevant were saying this only 2 hours ago:
[Image: image-2024-04-25-190348339.png][Image: image-2024-04-25-185844420.png][Image: image-2024-04-25-190012297.png][Image: image-2024-04-25-191044908.png]

Going off of what HONG said, he has demonstrated that he clearly has not "grown past all of this" and no more time is needed to prove it. HONG is currently banned on the TTT server for the exact same reason (anti-Hispanic racism). That is why I am advocating for you to be permanently discord banned.

HONG has a demonstrated pattern of making these comments, and has continued to do so even 3 years down the line after multiple warnings, verbal and official. HONG will not get better because he cannot help himself. This behavior is ingrained into his person and a response should be taken that is in line with that revelation.
Into the fryer.

Whether I like hong is immaterial. These are the facts: ckg has presented multiple pieces of evidence that, quite frankly, are old enough to rightfully warrant the question of "is this the hong of today?"

It isn't. That was hong circa 2021, 2022. It is 2024.

If you want to present evidence, ckg, and you claim it is there, where is it?

This whole request is, at best, flawed, and at worst, a personal attack.
Is it true hong said not nice things? Yeah, two years ago.

Rolling out a perma on two year old evidence doesn't sit well with me as it sets a dangerous precedent.
-1 unless there is compelling recent evidence.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-25-2024, 06:56 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I have disagreed with Hong on a lot of things the past few weeks, we exchange negative fat redditor karma on the daily, but I still respect Hong as a person, because even if we don't like someone very much or they act like a moron it's important to owe a basic amount of respect to people. Digging up old messages that are all well and handled by now because they are saying dumb shit on the forums is petty, and you are doing the same exact thing yourself.

All yall mfs are tearing this community to pieces because you can't owe even a little bit of respect to your peers who you disagree with. How do you people function in real life like this? Go to church or something damn

It’s almost like Hong is the one who literally just dug up messages from two years ago about someone else. Also, I’d argue how isn’t it still relevant? Even though these instances are from two years ago it only takes 5 minutes of looking to see Hong still acts like that to this day. The point is this person hasn’t progressed, hasn’t worked on themselves, and shouldn’t remain.

As for tearing the community apart? Take a look around Russ. I’d say people falsely claiming someone is a pedophile, falsely claiming harassment against women, blurring narratives to get their own side of the story is what is really tearing the community apart. Calling these people out until they are removed from their positions is the only positive thing this community can do.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]