Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't belong to any of the cliques fighting rn so please be gentle
I know I'm banned from the Discord server at the moment, so my opinion here probably doesn't hold much weight. However, Crackbone reached out to me privately to ask me how I felt about him appealing this ban as I was the biggest non-supporter of his previous TTT appeal due to his behavior in the Discord, so I figured I'd respond publicly too. :)

But with that said, I am +1 on this. 

Mostly re-iterating what TDawg said, Crackbone has gone an entire month since his unban on the server with only one incident of mic spam (not sure of the full situation, but he told me it was him singing along to a song) and I feel that shouldn't be held against him here. I also feel that this appeal is genuine and that he's reflected on the mistake made, has owned up to and apologized for it, and has changed his behavior. I trust that he won't make that same mistake again, and I believe he deserves a second chance.

Best of luck!
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
Closing it out, seeing as it was a timed ban and not a perma ban. the ban expired 2 months ago
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]