Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bunger
cheese and mayonnaise (sometimes mustard it depends on the burger. dairy queen burger=mustard, mcdonalds/sonic burger=mayo)
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
ok call me crazy but like its 12 am at night. saw these burger posts and made a ubrger that had this garlic butter spread i put on the top bun cause you cannot go wrong with some garlic. couple pieces of sharp cheddar on it, cooked well done. lettuce, tomato, ketchup, smallest bit of mayo and honey mustard, some fried onion. shit was fire. 

idk maybe its cause im drunk but i swear it was the best burger ive had in ages, turst. 7/10 recommend trying it
(04-26-2024, 10:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: Hey everyone what's your favorite burger toppings and why

I'm a big fan of lettuce, onion, cheese (cheddar or muenster), mayo, and spicy brown mustard or stone ground mustard. Sometimes if I'm feeling a Lil spontaneous I'll put some steak sauce on instead.
lettuce, tomato, pickle, tomato, ketchup, lots of pickeld jalapeno slices (because im a psycho apparently).
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
How we do it in my realm we take 2 brioche buns - warm those puppies up 
flatten some burger patties in the center - put in a ball of pepperjack- american- cheddar cheese in the center
layer the center with spare burger meat to make a cheese volcanic crater 
put grilled onions  
bacon 

assemble for what we call a juicy lucy

[Image: giphy.gif]
Egg and bacon
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'd eat any burger if it's got ketchup and mayo. A swiss mushroom burger with bbq and fried onions is fire though.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Colby Jack cheese, grilled onions, ketchup, honey mustard, pickles, lettuce, bacon
I like carolina burgers but not the kind that look like slop
Cheese, chili, slaw, mustard
King Hawaiian Burger Bun (toasted)
Mayonnaise/BBQ
Crispy Fried Onions
Lettuce
Cheddar Cheese
Burger Patty
Cheddar Cheese
Burger Patty
Mayonnaise/BBQ
King Hawaiian Burger Bun (toasted)