Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
is this a bad time?
+1

Coco would be a great staff member. We really could use her to help bring life back into the server.
(04-27-2024, 05:22 PM)MrDirtman Wrote: I received this screenshot from a regular player on the server of you using a homophobic slur allegedly only about 2 months ago. This is awfully alarming for someone trying to protect a community. Considering your server actively fights against homophobia, this is extremely hypocritical and concerning. Who's to say she won't do these things again. She's been very consistent with this matter.

[Image: Cocoslur.png?ex=662ec737&is=662d75b7&hm=...46ee9af44&]

hi friend! obviously youre someone we all know on a fake account which is a little bit strange, if you're going to call me out do it with your chest on your main lol. i remember that dm, it was sent to widsquard who was a friend of mine at the time. anyways, addressing the dm itself and the slur- i really don't think that what I said in a private conversation should be held against me. also interesting to insinuate i'm homophobic... I am not homophobic, I am pansexual. I refrain from saying the word publicly on dinks (besides the one time i slipped up) because it's against the rules, that doesn't mean I have to refrain from saying it in my private conversations.

anyways. theres a reason private conversations are private. again, i really don't see how its any of your business or anyone else's business.
[Image: kirby.gif]
Im gonna go ahead and

+1

This was supposed to be a different message, not integrated into the old one smh
im not even gonna dignify that with a response LMFAO
[Image: kirby.gif]
Get a load of this fella ^
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Mrdirtman there is a reason why you were banned, make sure it stays that way
(04-27-2024, 06:07 PM)MrDirtman2 Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 06:07 PM)coco Wrote: im not even gonna dignify that with a response LMFAO
I wouldn't if i were you
i wouldn't dignify deez nuts if I were you
(04-27-2024, 06:13 PM)MrDirtman2 Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 06:12 PM)symptom maddox Wrote: Mrdirtman there is a reason why you were banned, make sure it stays that way
I was never banned. wtf are you talking about
yikes dude
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
disgusting to state a false accusation towards someone like coco, by stating they show pictures of themselves to others, considering I’m great friends with her and she has not ONCE did that. She’s honest and upfront about everything. Slandering her name by such accusation is crazy. Nice lies tho….

+1 for staff
(04-27-2024, 05:22 PM)MrDirtman Wrote: I received this screenshot from a regular player on the server of you using a homophobic slur allegedly only about 2 months ago. This is awfully alarming for someone trying to protect a community. Considering your server actively fights against homophobia, this is extremely hypocritical and concerning. Who's to say she won't do these things again. She's been very consistent with this matter.

[Image: Cocoslur.png?ex=662ec737&is=662d75b7&hm=...46ee9af44&]
I think its funny tbh +1
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]