I may have fucked up... sorry
Ingame Name: Arctris

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91011932

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: around 1 month

Reason for Mods to Unban: It was the cottage map and I used a jihad at the entrace killed 2 of my t buddies. I got a bit excited and tbh I don't think this will get me unbanned but I decided to give it a shot...

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes, for killing a guy trying to enter a t room and leaving 2 rounds later while the report wasn't handled.

Other: I fucked up on that getting a bit too excited...
It was set to a perm since mass is perm. You killed 3 T buddies and did 50+ to another, i warned the Ts NOT to jihad, now a full unban is out of the question, a reduce to somewhere between 1-3 weeks is a possibility.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I am sorry and if I can get it reduced I will take that if given.

Also if that last comment sounded rude, I'm sorry. I'm not good with words sometimes.
Yeah I fucked the ban up assuming we were allowed to give a 1 month unban ( since that is what it's going to be most likely) You and others were told not to jihad the spawns at the beginning of the maps cycle. Now that being said, I'd be fine with a reduce like Scoovie said around 1 week to a month. 1 Month has been the common routine for reduces for Mass RDM, so that is probably as low as it'll be.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
If that can be done thank I will wait.
Dinkleberg TTT is the only good server I can really find anymore.
+1 for unban. He's played on the server quite a bit, and he was genuinely remorseful.
Ban reduced to 2 weeks. Be more careful in the future.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Your ban has been reduced to 2 Weeks. Make sure to be more careful in the near future. Also sorry for spamming your GBan History .-.

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]