Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
茶 Tea Dinkleapplication
(05-02-2024, 02:41 AM)chibill Wrote:
(05-02-2024, 02:02 AM)Hani Wrote: Hello everyone. I have recently been asked whether my staff application is serious. Due to my history, this is a valid question; however, I can assure you that I am 100% serious about improving this community by being staff. I would also like people to stop shitposting on this application, as it makes it confusing as to whether it is serious or not. thanks in advance!

If this isnt a shitpost, mind explaining why its a direct copy of someone elses app from years ago.

what are you talking about
(05-02-2024, 02:41 AM)chibill Wrote:
(05-02-2024, 02:02 AM)茶 Tea Wrote: Hello everyone. I have recently been asked whether my staff application is serious. Due to my history, this is a valid question; however, I can assure you that I am 100% serious about improving this community by being staff. I would also like people to stop shitposting on this application, as it makes it confusing as to whether it is serious or not. thanks in advance!

If this isnt a shitpost, mind explaining why its a direct copy of someone elses app from years ago.
[Image: caption.gif?ex=66344ee0&is=6632fd60&hm=5...797093a36&]

Give him discord staff too while we’re at it +1
Since there is 4 long ass pages of mostly +1's

Id love to be included and give Tea another +1 to be upgraded to trusted

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611kofvnm8van91p5o595...y.gif&ct=g]
+1 free tea
+1 honestly I thought you were already staff. Very mature player and I think she would make an excellent addition to staff (mostly because I thought she already was staff)
Tea, your application has been denied. You may reapply on June 3rd, 2024.

On the bright side, this is more than enough time for you to read "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Another great book you can read is "No Longer Human" by Osamu Dazai. Enjoy your weekend friend!