Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling for a Town Hall
I have no way to influence or coordinate this, but I think Ultrafish had a great idea of doing a Town Hall. (I refuse to take credit for this because I didn't think of it)

What are some things that should be talked about? When would be a good time to do one? Who would mediate it? 

I don't really have many ideas, so if you've got one, please contribute!

Here's what I suggest for it:
- Effective Communication 

Admins would obviously mediate it like how prior Town Halls were held. I always felt that those discussions helped the community, even if it was just temporary. It gives people a chance to hear tone of voice rather than potentially misread text.

I know that I've said that I lost interest in playing GMOD, but people still enjoy playing here. I think having a healthy discussion that is mediated could potentially help remedy some feuds that have been occurring recently. I was looking at some old clips and I really do miss the days when GMOD was less about being at each other's throats and more about playing the game and having fun; I've got good memories here so a part of me still cares about this place, even if that's fueled by nostalgia. 

Feel free to leave thoughts (or make fun of me for suggesting this). Either way works for me lol
smh my head
As long as Caribou sings the national anthem
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously