Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons staff award for June!
Hello all of dink. Today, June 13th, 2017, I am continuing what I call "Tons Staff award". I will be giving it once a month  to staff which I believe put in the time and effort to make sure the community is an enjoyable and fun place to be apart of. 

This months staff award goes to an admin who is well known in the community, knows how to handle situations, and is the first PH staff to receive this award, and I'm glad to call her my friend and I know she will continue doing good throughout the server.  

This months Top Staff award presented by Tons is given to @"Assassin". Congratulations!

I hope this inspires other staff to realize how much of the community really cares for what you guys are doing and we hope you keep up the good work and strive to do excellent! See you next month!
[Image: posted_0.gif]

[url=http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/private.php?action=send&uid=103][/url]
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Congrats!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Yassssss
congrats @"Assassin" you deserve this!!!!!!!! :)
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
Awhh! This made my night//morning//day//week.

Thank you, friendos! :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies