Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Terraria Calamity playthrough/looking for players
I kinda been wanting to do a terraria calamity playthrough with others. Who all would be interested? I'm up for suggestions on other mods to use alongside calamity or we can only use calamity. Probably will be up to do it in the next week or so.
what's the one that lets you bhop
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
i would love to

some good mods:
Auto Reforge
Auto Trash
Boss Checklist
Cellphone is a Wormhole
Census
Magic Storage (must for me when playing calamity)
Ore Excavator
AlchemistNPC Lite (nice for buying potions if you don’t want to craft, can be made more expensive)
Calamity Mod + Music
(06-07-2024, 03:01 AM)HONG Wrote: i would love to

some good mods:
Auto Reforge
Auto Trash
Boss Checklist
Cellphone is a Wormhole
Census
Magic Storage (must for me when playing calamity)
Ore Excavator
AlchemistNPC Lite (nice for buying potions if you don’t want to craft, can be made more expensive)
Calamity Mod + Music
Yeah ngl half of these mods I was planning on using anyway. Magic storage is indeed needed lol.

(06-07-2024, 12:42 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: what's the one that lets you bhop
Only thing I found that pops up is terraria overhaul. Basically adds a bunch of new mechanics to the game like bhopping and other stuff.
ill take hongs spot
ill take one (1) scoop please
<3 :3
(06-09-2024, 11:23 AM)voidzz Wrote: ill take hongs spot
lol, I'll invite people once I get the server set up in a week or two.
(06-06-2024, 10:26 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I kinda been wanting to do a terraria calamity playthrough with others. Who all would be interested? I'm up for suggestions on other mods to use alongside calamity or we can only use calamity. Probably will be up to do it in the next week or so.
I am down to clown. Played a fair amount if calamity. Ore excavator is an absolute must.