Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was a good run.
I am leaving the server/community for a while. I don't know If and when I will come back. It may be a month, or even a year. I need a break away from the community. I haven't done much on the server or discord for the past couple weeks and that is because I rather do other stuff too. I'm also in the moving process and don't have time for this. If I do have time I just play games. There are a lot of people I'll miss, and only a couple I won't miss. But, there is one more reason I wanted to do this. I Don't want to say exactly, but It makes me sad. I just need a long-time before I can talk about it. If someone wants to talk I am very open to it. I hope a couple certain people do. I don't want to leave again without saying anything. I did make a full 3,000+ word essay for this, but it just turned into me talking about drama in late 2016. Making it short is better. Because people might actually read it. This decision was heavily thought about. It wasn't me being triggered one night and quiting. I was originally going to leave in early June, but things got better. Now they are worse again. I may be in vc every-so-often, but I will probably lose interest. I wrote this originally in july then I edited it today. 

Also I'd like to keep my staff rank I don't care if you want to demote me to tmod, but if I do comeback I want to be able to staff.

Just like Fozzy's I want to shout out some people. First, I'll start off with the people who are gone:
Ritz: Let's get this out of the way... I used to really like playing with you. After your ban, that opinion didn't change, but when I found out what happened to Redolph. I... my opinion Changed. I saw you for who you really are. A bad person. You need to change yourself. You have fucked with people too much. Go fuck yourself, and take a 180 on your life.

Trevor: I hope you come back, man. You were a funny guy. I hope you're also doing good. It was fun when you came back for a night. I hope that may happen again.

Sugary: Hey, not sure if you read this, but you also had a huge impact on me last summer. You made the mornings fun, and you didn't care for bs on the server. I hope you and your gf are doing great. Have fun.

Redolph: Now, I know you never see this, but fuck it.  I am sorry what happened to you. I hope you come back. You would fit in with this community I just know it. I had a blast playing with you back in the day.

Now the active people:
@Christian  I've known you for over a year. You were the first staff member I looked up to. You have great leadership skills and you don't fight in the drama. I hope those skills effect your future on this server and in real life in a positive way. Good luck. (also will still talk about sports in discord)

@Scoovie You were fun to play games with, not only gmod. You were fun to talk to as well. I hope the best for you. Thank you for trying to help me out with this. Even though it's a personal problem.

@"Lillers" You know when I came back I never knew I would meet you. I loved playing with you. You are a good person. I hope life treats you well the most. Have fun.

Alright here is my ending statement:  Look, I wish I could stay, but the bad out-weighs the good. I want to be happy. This is the only way. I left last year because I got bored of it. All the drama and playing on ttt in general. I did everything I wanted to do on the server when I came back. Like getting mod. There is nothing left I want to do. This is goodbye for now. Goodbye.
former admin2
I appreciate the comments you left for your fellow members and for myself. Your words and Avi's will not be forgotten, and will be held close in my heart for a long time. Hopefully I'll get to see you again soon, take care friendo.
P.s. You're still a bandwagon er for the Cowboys.

k.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You are a dumb cowgirls friend, but I will miss you. Always thought you hated me but I'm glad I got to know you deadpoolie. Hope you come back even if it's a year from now. Bye bud ❤️
Thank you for being a part of our community. Sad to see you leave but I always encourage people to focus on their personal life first because that is far more important than moderating. Good luck to you sir.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I only re-joined the community this past week, so I haven't had the chance to get to know you. 
I understand the struggle of moves, I just moved earlier this summer.
Although I wish you the best, in your move and future.  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]