banned for attempted rdm and leave?
Ingame Name:  lionsden121

SteamID: lionsden121

Who Banned You: christian

Reason For Ban: attempted rdm and leave without a slay

Length of Ban: a week

Reason for Mods to Unban: i dont even remember the attempt so I can't argue it but ill gladly take the slay but I think it is very bullshit for me to get banned for a week for something I dont remember even doing or even getting to argue my part of the story

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I dont think so

Other: pretty much summed it up but if you tell me why you think I attempted rdm i didnt purposelly leave to avoid a slay
You left without serving your slay for: "attempting RDM" from a report, so you were banned for a week. That's how the punishment guidelines are.
gBan

You have a few days left on the Ban, it's up to an Admin if they want to remove the ban or let him serve the remaining days.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
no steam id. go here: http://steamidfinder.com/
I'd wait it out, you only got 3 and a half days left.
Admins decision will prob take longer.
former admin2
here's the ban req
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I personally wrote your ban-R, as well personally requested you get a week for a few reasons.
1) I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were unaware of the consequences of leaving with a slay.
2) The rdm attempt by no means seemed malicious.
3) Given all that how ever, we need to show there is consequences to actions.

Also: I know you were aware of your slay. You may of forgotten since but, you literally have to answer the report. So yes it was brought to your attention. It's just how the system works.

You only have a few more days. Wait them out. Smile that it's not a month or perma.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I have unbanned you, make sure in the future you don't leave with slays.