Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ewwww people make these?
Wait, people make these?!? Hi I'm a wild pikachu, pls don't catch me. I'm a free ranged Pokémon. I've been a member since August 2016. Have 450 hours on the TTT server. I play L4d2, Payday 2, ARK, and gmod. Always up for versus in l4d2. Live on the eastern seaboard. I like to make jokes and call people dad :) Can people start queuing the Pokémon theme song!!!
Get out of my hotel.
(06-14-2017, 06:08 PM)Foxka Wrote: Get out of my hotel.

[Image: HwyrHVx.gif]
No, I will not play Lfd2.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
No. Stop inviting me to play L4D2
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
^^^^^^^ legittttttt.

Still love the wookie lookin' mother fucker though <3.
One of my favorite people to headshot.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Get out of my lobby.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
No one calls you dad.
(06-14-2017, 07:46 PM)Lin Wrote: No. Stop inviting me to play L4D2
former admin2
Hehehehehe MUHAHAHA

(06-14-2017, 10:07 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: No one calls you dad.
They call me son