Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT/PH Crate Bug 6/14/17 Update
Dinkledad has reverted the crate system back to the original version (unboxing is now instant as opposed to waiting a few seconds to see your loot;much like CS:GO)
In other words, you should now be able to unbox crates without having your loot stuck on your screen.

Someone also pls move this to the News and Announcements Board, kthx.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Now we just need the scoreboard glitch and guest glitch fixed and some new maps!
Well big thanks to Dink (and the dev team i'm guessing?) for the hotfix!
Much needed.
A lot of staff time became delegated to "You have to rejoin." "Rejoin the server".
N' a lot of my premium points went to hat crates so people with high scores didn't have to re-log and lose their top spot chance lmfao
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
don't know if its related but jumppack is 1000 pts now

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon