Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jazzy Spoons Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Jazzy Spoons

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43505628

Time Played: 215+ hours

When First Joined: 6/15/17

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1-4 hours per day. Central time

Rank Desired: Mod+

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I am a very active, personable, and expierienced player. I was a server manager for a 24/7 dolls server with OuterSpaceGaming. That server closed and me and the other staff moved on to create our own community... that lasted for a Few months while i managed the rotations server. Then i left the community for school reasons. This was about 2 years ago.

Why you want to help the community: I like everyone ive met here and it seems like a pretty competitive server... However i feel as though there are some issues with racism, and AFKs later in the night into the early morning hours, when i would be on. I think i could be of great help in those areas. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  No.

How did you find us?: Server List

Other: I also am decently skilled in photoshop, video editing, and music production. I would be willing to put my skills to good use in any way you see fit.
just quickly change mod+ to trusted, you have to go up the ladder of staff through each application starting with trusted

member/master/donor>trusted>test mod>mod>admin>co-owner
00w 0d 03h 56m 24s is your utime hours, 200 hours are your Garry's Mod hours.

We want your Server Hours when applying for Staff. You do not apply for Moderator first, you apply for Trusted first. You also do not meet the time requirements for applying for Trusted. The requirement is 4 days 4 hours (100 hours) of in game server time
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
it seems that you have 217 hours on gmod, so i am guessing you thought by "time" we meant game time. No, we mean server time. You need 100 hours in server time. Also trusted is the first staff rank you can get.
former admin2
Sorry bud, but gotta -1 this
1. You just joined the server yesterday and only got 03h 56m 24s on the server which isn't much, not even at regular rank
2. You just joined the forums so forum time is very low
3. You just jumped over 2 staff positions to moderator when the order goes trusted --> Trial Mod --> Moderator --> Admin --> Co-owner so this should be a trusted app not a mod app
4. Bare minimum server time for trusted is 100 hours
Application rejected:
doesn't meet requirements
also, who?
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]