Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
וֹכֵן מְעָרוֹת Mass RDM and Leaf (Some arabic name)
Offender's Name: ×©××•Ö¹×›Öµ×Ÿ מְעָרוֹת(STEAM_0:1:69274193)

Potential Witnesses: @"Mr Turner"  @miguemigu

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM and Leaf

Proof:                 

Other: There were no staff on at the time, he RDM'd once and was warned by me through !p to let him know he's being a bad boy, referred him to the rules and asked him to change his name to something pronounceable. He RDM'd the next round and then left.

Btw, the disconnect did not show up in the damagelogs for some reason, but he did leave shortly after he was killed for RDM. Turner and Migue can vouch.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Was he speaking a bunch of stereotypical junk in an absurd Middle Eastern accent? Some dude was on Prop Hunt yesterday with a very similar name (can't remember what the name was exactly since it was foreign, but the symbols do look quite similar) and he was trolling around with the aforementioned stereotype stuff. He didn't get punished as far as I know since no staff were on, but he did have the air of a troll. I wouldn't be surprised if he infested TTT.
that's yiddish kiddos, come on.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(06-15-2017, 05:23 PM)DaKody Wrote: that's yiddish kiddos, come on.

May have been Yiddish but the accent most certainly was not.
This man was banned, kids these days...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.