Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dildo's First Try Mod App
Ingame Name: Dildo Shwaggins

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57158759

Time Played: ≈3 weeks

When First Joined: First started playing around last summer, started playing regularly November/Dec 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Eastern time zone, varying during the day and a fair amount of late nights. 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: Since I first donated for TMod a few months back, I've tried my best to adapt to the differences between this and staffing my old server, while trying to stay helpful with even some rather tough trolls. Sometimes, even with some new and returning staff, I find myself as the only staff on the server or with several other Tmods and trusteds. When that happens, I'll either make ban requests when necessary or have them help out while I handle other things on the server like reports. I would like to be able to be both helpful to other staff and a mentor to new staff and players alike. While I still would do my job banning those who make such offenses (and who has been requested) I would also like to be seen as a friendly and helpful person to people who are respectful even if they break a rule. 

Why you want to help the community: This community has been like home to me. I've met great people and great players here and want to continue to help. This is an initial mod app, so this is a way for me to find what to keep doing well and what I can improve on. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Applied for trusted way back in February here.

How did you find us?: Randomly joined and stuck with it.  

Other: I have experience as a superadmin (similar to admin here)/co-owner in several server iterations of a previous community's server. 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 too many moderators

Jk +1 this guy
No......

Way I'm gonna give you a negitive one.
+1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1
I mean, he's doing his job well

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Um, as much of a good staff I think you are. I'm sorry but I'm definitely gonna give you a +1 :DDDDDD
+1 yes please
+0 you have big gaps between play time according to gametracker.
(06-21-2017, 02:17 PM)Scoovie Wrote: +0 you have big gaps between play time according to gametracker.

I've been kinda busy with work the past few weeks, so I haven't been on quite as often. And I also played as Federal Bureau of Investigation recently. I'll likely be able to play more again soon
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You actively contribute when I see you on, and you make ban requests often as well. There are some decent gaps there in your playtime. There is also missing time that can be added to his graph under (Federal Bureau of Investigation) still it's a decent gap. I personally feel you're on the right road, but you'll need some more consistent play time.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
We have decided to deny your app, get more consistent/constant play time then reapply in a few months.