Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SunB☀tch for Trusted App:
(06-16-2017, 03:13 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: As sus put it 'don't put me in a 7 v 1 you started I will kill you and take the proven'
Uh what? Sounds like dank TonT RDM.

(06-16-2017, 01:18 AM)SunB☀tch Wrote: He actually threatened to report me when we were T buddies because my manhacks "gave him away" on Island's lighthouse.
Uh @Foxka you better not be saying things like that. ^

Anyway back on topic I've played with you some and not much sticks out either way so +0.
-1. You're really fun to play with on the server but you need more community involvement on the forums (you're around in the discord which is good) and it would be nice to see more ban requests. Also sometimes you RDM a lot. 99% of the time it's people that don't care, but you're still pretty trigger happy nonetheless.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 from me. While you should be more active on the forums, I've never had any issues with you on the server, and you're very active.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
+1 This dood is pretty gud
Super torn here.
Decent player.
Lots of in game time.
Shows a decent knowledge of the rules.
Translates them well to new players.

But also
Poor forum time
Severe lack of ban requests or anything that shows you're willing to pick up staff duties

+0

Go get some ban requests and forums time in before this is archived and I'd be keen to come back and +1 it.

Also I still stand by that @matt_st3 (Strongrule)
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
bump, this is still going

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-19-2017, 09:39 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: bump, this is still going

Well, I already know that it's a no currently, due to a lack of forum presence.
+1. Has more than enough time to justify being trusted. Good lad.
+0 I haven't been around for the last 2 weeks but before that he was a consistent player. He knows the rules though he may not like some of them. Btw this is not the place to bring up arguments with staff.... any ways They are right when they say ban request. Ban request are a pain in the ass especially for a regular. I should know. That's why they are important in showing who is dedicated to the server and willing to put in the effort to do reports and handle altercations instead of just playing the game. (just my opinion) I enjoy playing with you but at this point the server needs staff that will not just be on the server but will "staff" while on the server. (I'm not the best example don't hate me)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Now I have nothing against you becoming a Trusted, but your forum time is still low, get that up and I will happily +1 you, But for now, it says a +0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]