Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello. I am Bright Osemwegie, known on the Discord as Atlas Hugged. To square things away, my name is a reference to GRID 2. I was racing with one of my friends and an AI controlled competitor was named "Bright Osemwegie" and I thought it was the perfect name for a Steam name, so here we are. I don't know how to pronounce the surname either. My Discord name is a reference to the novel Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. My old name was a similar pun in the form of Sigmund Fraud. I know very little about both the book and the psychologist, so don't get upset when your philosophical discussions confuse me ._.

I haven't played GMod in over a year, though I am trying to get back into it. I love DarkRP and TTT, though prefer TTT as DarkRP's gameplay can get boring sometimes. Since Dinkleberg doesn't have an official DarkRP server (don't bring up Mari's server), I play TTT most of the time. I also have the Prop Hunt server favorited, as I do enjoy an occasional game of PH, though to a much lesser degree than TTT. I wouldn't describe myself as a very good TTT player, though I tend to blame that more on the game's clunky shooting design rather than a lack of actual skill, as I tend to be at least decent in other shooters. My playstyle as an innocent is distracted as I can get bored easily as an innocent and end up spacing out a lot. My playstyle as a detective and traitor is cautious and I'm always afraid someone will somehow see what I do as traitor and end up KOSing me and that a traitor will gut me around every corner as a detective. I'm going to get hoist by my own petard here, but I tend to be much quieter as a traitor compared to an innocent. I always use voice chat as an innocent (though that hasn't been the case typically here due to users talking over each other) while as a traitor I am usually too focused on killing opportunities to chit-chat.

If you have other unrelated questions, feel free to ask me on Discord sometime. I love getting to know other people and their interests as well as their personality. I am comfortably sharing almost any information about myself that isn't harmful (so no name, address, etc.), up to and including the facts deemed "inappropriate" by a normal person.

I love everyone :)
Why hello there

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Welcome!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome to the forums!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome to the forums.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Whalecum to Dink's Gmod!
[Image: giphy.gif]